PRP Centrifuge is a popular "Bench Top" type of medical centrifuge that's being used in clinical/medical laboratories. The centrifuge is being used not only in various fields including Clinical medicine, Biochemistry, Genetic engineering, and Radioimmunology, but also when separating PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) or PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin).
- Special Features
- Acceleration/Deceleration Time Setting in 5 Steps
- "Super Black LCD" Display Panel Makes it More Stylish
- Applied "Natural Deceleration Phase" for Smoother Blood Separation
- Automatic "Defect Alarm" System
- Automated RPM/RCF Calculation
- Buckets Available for 15ml 85ml Tubes
- Simmple Structure that One Can Unlock the Door-lock Quickly in Case of Emergency
- Simple Keypad for Quick and Easy Operation/Modification
NeoGenesis Co., Ltd.
4F JS Building, 14, Seolleungro 112gil, Gangnamgu, Seochogu, Seoul, Korea (135-867) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Homepage: www.neogenesis.co.kr
Tel: +82-2-583-1348 Fax: +82-2-2038-0848